Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trip to Wetland Park!! -- 14 November 2007 Wednesday

Jeryn Fok
(Attached to Belilios Public Sch)
i had alot of fun at the wet land park today. although i was very hungry as i did not eat my lunch i still had a great time because i was with my friends and we saw all the animals together. the most interesting thing i thought was to see the birds from afar using the binoculars.

Kwan Wai Yu
(Buddy of Harendran -- Queen's College)
Today Harendran & I went to school this morning, we have fun at school.After that we went to Wetland Park. There are lots of different kinds of spicies of animals for us to watch and the floating bridge was also interesting.At the floating bridge, I saw crabs beside the water, they are not so big and it is about one to two inches long. After that, we went to Times Square which is in Causeway Bay . Last, we went back home when I am tired.

No comments: